Retail Store Accidents Attorneys
Retail Store Accidents Lawyers
Retail store owners have a responsibility to ensure that their property is free from any dangerous conditions that threaten the safety of shoppers, employees, and passersby. When they fail to provide a safe premise, and an accident occurs causing an injury, they can be held responsible for their negligence.
Tucker | Pollard Attorneys at Law represents individuals who have been injured in shopping malls, grocery stores and supermarkets, strip malls, convenience stores, and other retail stores. To learn about your legal options for seeking compensation, contact a retail store negligence accident lawyer.
Examples of retail store accidents include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on slippery floors
- Slip-and-fall accidents due to uneven floor surfaces
- Accidents in construction or repair zones
- Injuries due to falling merchandise or overloaded shelves
- Accidents and injuries due to poorly lit stairwells and parking lots
If you have been injured in any type of retail store negligence accident, we will fully investigate the accident's cause to determine if the property owner's negligence caused or contributed to the accident happening. From there, we will help you seek compensation for all accident-related expenses, including medical bills, lost wages and other damages.